Hi, I’m TD
I’m here to share me with you. In sharing me with you, I aim to help you learn skilful life tools and bring understanding to when poor choices are made.
Here are some of the emotions I help your family learn about: playfulness, resilience, confidence, anger, frustration and vulnerability.
My skilful tools are:
- Importance and value of a Self-Tuning- In
- Talking Topics for fabulous communication skills.
Other things I’ll teach you about:
- What anger means.
- 3 Family Rules
- How to bring ‘Understanding’ into family dynamics
- What does behaviour even mean?
- How Adults can use ‘dreaming into’ with kids to create secure attachments
- Role of memory and dreaming.
I’m putting a form below, which I’d be ever so grateful if you’ve contact me to share.
- Did you know anger meant that?
- Does your mind start playing memories of things that happened in the past?
- Does your mind start dreaming of things you’d like to happen in the future?
- Do you get told you’re anger, bad, naughty?
- What feelings do you like, and which ones do you not life feeling?
- Shall we try it out – looking at a situation from the other person’s perspective experiment?
- What was your answer to my Quiz?