Hi, I’m Mani
I’m here to share me with you. In sharing me with you, I aim to help you learn skilful life tools and bring understanding to when poor choices are made.
Here are some of the emotions I help your family learn about: curiosity, being friendly, intrigued, distracted, cranky and revengeful.
My skilful tools are:
- Understanding healthy boundaries
- Utilising Journalling for emotional regulation and self-awareness
Other things I’ll teach you about:
- Importance of opposites: within the one person and also within relationships
- Anxiety, and the inner worlds and voices of everyone in the family.
- The need for understanding, respecting and maintaining our own and others boundaries
- Meditation and mindfulness
Friendships are so important to me. I’m intrigued about you. Share what you’re comfortable with below.
- What star sign are you?
- How do see my opposite colours?
- How do you accept and like yourself?
- What do you do or say to yourself that is loving and self-accepting?
- What is your opposites tally?
- Have you, where and why have you used your boundary mantras?
- How do you meditate and be mindful?
- What have you noticed about your breathing and choice making?
- What is your favourite way to journal?