Hi, I’m Kodie
I’m here to share me with you. In sharing me with you, I aim to help you learn skilful life tools and bring understanding to when poor choices are made.
Here are some of the emotions I help your family learn about: intelligent, social, passionate, connected, over-stimulated, rejected and self-critical.
My skilful tools are:
- Giving and Gratitude Calendar
- Giving Suggestions
Other things I’ll teach you about:
- Value of Laughter
- Why connection is vital
- Love is a verb
- The FBI (a Tribe game 🙂
- Too much me, Too much you: the balance between valuing Me, valuing You and creating a valuing We.
Email me, Kodie via the form below. I can’t wait to hear from you 🙂
- What was your answer to my riddle?
- Do you have a riddle for me?
- Would you join or make your own laughing group?
- Would you play Emory and my FBI game?
- How did you go with my laughter research experiment idea?
- Please share your calendar and gratitude ideas with me.