Hi, I’m Frill
I’m here to share me with you. In sharing me with you, I aim to help you learn skilful life tools and bring understanding to when poor choices are made.
Here are some of the emotions I help your family learn about: pride, self-confidence, carefree, hopeful, scared, doubtful and controlling.
My skilful tools are:
- E.F.T (Emotional Freedom Technique / Tapping)
Other things I’ll teach you about:
- You and your story: the importance of coherence in understanding our history, that we can choose who we share our story with, and that not everyone gets to hear and know all parts of is.
- Who are safe and unsafe people – how to pick them.
- Showing off and Pride – teaching the difference
- Frill Flips – understanding the brain and how emotions influence it
- Some Indigenous Australians’ Language
Flipping fantastic you are here, Please share you with me via the form below.
- What do you think about my frill?
- Do you have things you keep to yourself and only share with special people?
- Do you have (or do) something to protect yourself, like wear a mask or armour?
- Are these protection items real or imaginary?
- How cool is my Frill Flip idea?
- What do you use to find your pause?
- Did you see the spots on my face?
- How are you going with tapping and the mantras?
- Share with me if you’ve created your own mantra, love to hear them.