Hi, I’m Emory
I’m here to share me with you. In sharing me with you, I aim to help you learn skilful life tools and bring understanding to when poor choices are made.
Here are some of the emotions I help your family learn about: solidarity, stubborn, uniqueness, confusion, spinning out of control and lost in thought.
My skilful tools are:
- Scientific Investigation Tool
- Quill Wear
Other things I’ll teach you about:
- the importance to value and give time for imagination
- Traits: we have all of them and how to turn them on, off, down or up.
- Small details vs big picture
- Ordering emotions to regulate and communicate
- Asking and accepting help and support
Send me, Emory some mail via the form below. I’d love to hear from you.
- Did your parents have a special name for you when your were in your mummy’s tummy or a new-born?
- What do you love thinking and learning about?
- Do you ever find yourself in a daydream?
- Do you have a favourite day/night dream?
- Do you have a favourite place to let your imagination be free?
- Are you like me with details or Brydie with big picture?
- Do you think, research and investigate so much that you end up not doing very much or time just flies past?
- What do you think of my F.I.T.S?
- Do you think we wear emotions like we do clothes, on our outside or are they just inside us?
- What do you call your Frill or Quill Flip?
- Do you have a favourite skilful tool?
- Do you have a least favourite skilful tool?
- Which one would you like to start trying out?
- Are there any skilful choice options you think an adult in your life would benefit from knowing, learning and using?
- Should I try Drew’s Calming Wheel? (why or why not?)
- Are you doing some of my Me WisDooms?
- What do you think would be helpful for you in these moments?