Hi, I’m Drew
I’m here to share me with you. In sharing me with you, I aim to help you learn skilful life tools and bring understanding to when poor choices are made.
Here are some of the emotions I help your family learn about: generosity, respectfulness, loving, clear-headed, ignored, stuck and anxiousness.
My skilful tools are:
- Calming Wheel
- Redo & Repair Response
Other things I’ll teach you about:
- Brain care and awareness
- Define Respect in 21st century families
- Belief systems: where do they come from and are they serving us now (p.s. this is about our own internal belief system, which may or may not come from religion.)
- Is saying sorry enough?
From the bottom of my heart, I’d be grateful if you’d reach out and share yourself with me.
- Does your pack (family) listen, value and appreciate your voice?
- What are you trying to communicate (however clearly or unclearly)?
- What skill(s) are we lacking and need to be lovingly taught?
- Did you use mine or make your own calming wheel – show me?
- What method of self-tuning in, do you like the most?
- What is your pause?