The 10 Australian animals teach relationship empowerment skills to your family as a united, loving and respectful tribe.
Why it is for you and your kids:
- If you’re concerned about how to parent their big emotions
- If you’re concerned about how to co-parent and help your kids not be traumatised by separation
- If you’re out of resources because you’re exhausted from the constant fighting and battles around technology, behaviour, respect (or lack of), not being heard or listened to
- If you’re wanting to show up as your best parenting self
- If you’re wanting to become clearer and more conscious about how you as the big person regulate your own emotions
- If you’re wanting to find the ‘words’ to say to your kids in heightened moments to de-escalate rather than pro-long the battle and relationship rupture
- If you’re wanting to arm your kids with relationship skills that will mean their future partner thanks you 🙂
- If you’re wanting to arm your kids with strong and healthy relationship skills so they are treated with love and respect from future partners. As well as treating their partners with love and respect.
- If you’re wanting to pave a path of success for your kids
- If you’re wanting to provide the best for your kids
- If you’re wanting to help your kids have a loving, respectful and healthy relationship with themselves and you.
How the Tribe will help your kids:
– Bring relief from anxiety,
– Minimise the need for meltdowns,
– Reduce relationship battles.
– Help with separation anxiety,
– Provide relief from school refusal,
– They’ll help reduce the sibling rivalry,
– The animals teach healthy ways of vocalising feelings and needs,
– They provide scientific ways of understanding and experiencing the world of emotions, in ways that kids can relate to.
To mention a few, to discover more, head to About the Tribe.
To meet all 10 incredible Tribe animals, let’s go to their dedicate pages.
Help is here:
We’ve got you supported 🙂
Ebook – Yes
Audiobook – Yes
Etoolbox – Yes (check out our video on what is included).
Tribe Essential Oil Pack – Yes
Paperback Book is coming: sign up to our newsletter (below) to be kept up-to-date on the release date.
Articles and videos providing tips, insights and strategies into parenting across many domains. Such as Rules, Anger, Co-Parenting, ASD, Shame and Empathy, etc
Please let Jessie know topics and areas that you’d love information on and which is not yet covered. She lives for how to support you and your kids in living your best life.